Denna Shamantrumma är en sk ramtrumma. Trummorna är handgjorda och kan därför skifta något mot bilden.
Storlek: Trumma ca 60cm diameter och 6,5 cm hög,
*trumpinne kan variera i utseende.
Material: Trä och gettskinn
Brukanvisning / Skötsel:
Drums should be cared for in a manner befitting their place in your life. It is a common practice to keep shamanic drums out of sight or wrapped in a cloth when not being used, as this will prevent careless handling of them or accidental disrespecting of the spirits of the drums by people unfamiliar with shamanism. Large community drums are usually covered with a blanket when not in use. The most important thing to remember is that shamanic drums are regarded as living, sentient beings and function best in the same conditions that humans find most comfortable. Basic care instructions are as follows:
1. Store your drum in a warm, dry place away from direct heat or sunshine. You can keep your drum in a water repellent nylon padded drum bag or simply wrap it in a special cloth or animal hide;
2. Protect your drum from moisture. When your drum gets wet, the wood swells and the rawhide sags. You can clean your drum by rubbing it softly with a slightly damp cloth;
3. Never leave your drum in the car for any length of time in extreme heat or cold as this can split the head. Leaving your drum in direct sunlight for any length of time can also make the drum's head split;
4. When the humidity is high, you can restore the tone of your drum by heating it slowly with a hair dryer, in front of a fire, or on a heating pad. Avoid heating the skin to a temperature that is too hot to touch. You can preserve the tone of a drum by putting it in a tightly closed plastic bag;
5. In high-humidity areas, some people put some kind of a natural conditioner on their drumheads once a year. You can rub a light coating of lanolin or neatsfoot oil into the back of the drumhead and on the cords. Your drum will stay in tune longer and absorb less moisture;